Position – Outpatient - PAC Registered Nurse - Northamptonshire
Ref – DB149PAC
Salary – £25,000- £28,000 – Pro Rata
Hours – 20hrs- Part Time
Pulse is currently working alongside the UK’s leading private healthcare organisations that are looking to recruit an experienced Outpatient / PAC Registered Nurse to join their busy Outpatient Department at a Private Hospital in Northamptonshire. The successful candidate’s role will be to Support the outpatient manager in the provision of efficient outpatient services for the hospital.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Outpatient Sister/PAC Lead who is a self motivated individual to continue to exceed performance expectations, exemplary customer service and first rate patient care. The successful candidate will be pivotal in ensuring the delivery of high standards of care and will be part of the team that supports the Outpatient manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the outpatients Department.
Key Performance Criteria:
• Support the Outpatient Manager in pursuit of a shared vision to ensure the effective management of the department.
• To provide high levels of care to all patients.
• Able to prioritise tasks.
• Assess, plan, evaluate and implement care ensuring that current research is used.
Qualification/ Key Criteria:
• Registered General Nurse.
• Previous Outpatient or Pre-assessment experience, minimum of 1 years.
• Intermediate Life Support (or willing to undertake).
• Good verbal and written communication skills, with attention to detail.
• Independent sector experience.
• Excel spread sheet knowledge.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.