Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) urgently required for this large acute hospital trust in the South East of England. Our client is seeking an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) with a minimum of 12 months recent experience in anaesthetics. Experience in recovery can be beneficial, but is not essential for this position in particular. The work is available on a full time or part time basis.
As part of your application process, you must be able to provide the following:
- A full occupational health immunisation report
- Mandatory training dated within the last 12 months
- 2 senior, clinical references
Pulse Staffing are one of the leading healthcare providers in the UK. By joining Pulse, we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working opportunities
- Daily payroll service - paid weekly, accurately and on time
- Ipoint app allowing you to access your payslips, book shifts, and update your availability 24 hours a day
- Free mandatory training
- Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
If you are interested in this vacancy, please upload a copy of your CV and enter your details below. A member of the recruitment team will be in contact shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.