This busy NHS hospital based in North Hertfordshire is seeking an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) to assist in their main operating theatre. They require an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) with anaesthetic experience, but if you are also competent in scrub and/or recovery, this will be desirable.
In order to proceed with your application, you must:
- Have 12 months experience working in an operating theatre within the last 2 years
- A valid NMC or HCPC registration
- Be able to work at least 1 shift per week, excluding weekends
- Be reliable
Pulse are able to offer all of our agency workers numerous benefits. If you choose to work for us as an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) some of the benefits will include:
- Access to our ipoint app which will allow you to book shifts and update your availability at any time
- Specialist training is provided
- Friendly consultants with an in-depth knowledge about our client
- Dedicated compliance team to keep your registration up to date
- Revalidation team to help you with this process
If you are interested in this role, please submit your details below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.