We have exciting new opportunities for Scrub Operating Department Practitioners (ODP) within Portsmouth. The client we supply to is part of one of the UK’s most respected private hospital groups
The shifts are predominantly day shifts and are on an adhoc/temporary placement basis.
- A minimum of 12 months experience with the theatre setting
- HCPC Registration
- Excellent communications skills
Our Pulse Nurses are invaluable to us, in return for your hard work and commitment you can expect;
- Attractive pay rates
- Weekly pay and electronic timesheet submission
- A dedicated booking teams or ability to self-book into shifts suitable for you
- Access to our inhouse training academy, offering free access to our core skills training day
Pulse ‘Referral’ Scheme
Good things are worth sharing. If you know someone looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. (*T&C’s apply)
If you are interested then please apply directly to this advertisement, and a member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.