Pulse Nursing is currently seeking a highly motivated and professional ODP (Operating Department Practitioner) to work with one of our private clients based in Margate.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced, compassionate Operating Department Practitioner/Anaesthetic Nurse - a great team player who is committed to delivering exceptional patient care.
Our registration process is quite simple -you can come and meet us in our office at King's Cross to complete your registration, or you can use our online registration platform and complete the process online at a convenient for you time.
- Preparation of drugs and equipment.
- Working closely with the anaesthetists as part of a day surgery team.
- Ensuring patient safety throughout the anaesthetic and recovery stages.
- Up-to-date with current practices, ensuring standards are met.
- Good communicator, self- motivated and team worker.
- Compliant with current standards and procedures.
- Undertake the ordering and day to day running of the theatre area.
- The successful applicant will become a vital part of our nursing team and will need to demonstrate a caring nature along with a positive attitude, flexibility and work effectively as part of a team.
At Pulse Nursing we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Flexibility – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across different NHS hospitals and other setting
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
If you are an ODP interested in speaking to a member of the team about the role, please contact me on 020709591032. Alternatively, click on the "Apply" button below and we will be in touch within 24 hours to assist.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.