Pulse Nursing is recruiting for an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) or Theatre Nurse with experience in anaesthetics. This hospital is part of one of the largest hospital trusts in England, with five hospitals serving a local population of around 759,000 people. At this trust they offer one of the biggest ranges of day surgery procedures in the country.
- Current and valid NMC/HCPC registration
- 12 months recent experience as an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) or Theatre Nurse
- Availability of at least 1 shift per week
The ideal candidate will:
- Be flexible, reliable and self-motivated
- Efficient and competent in the care they deliver
- Willing to travel
- Have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments
In return for joining Pulse, we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Operational and clinical support
- Flexible working opportunities
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
If you are interested in working at this trust, please enter your details below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.