Our client based in Gloucester is one of the largest hospital trusts in the country with an urgent need for Operating Department Practitioners (ODP) or Anaesthetic Nurses to assist in their theatre department. This position is available on a full-time or part-time basis which allows flexibility to those just wanting ad-hoc shifts. Those looking for ad-hoc shifts however must be able to work at least 1 shift per week (weekdays).
Other requirements you must adhere to:
- 12 months experience as an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) or Theatre Nurse
- Valid registration with the HCPC or NMC
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Be able to work both autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
In return, Pulse can offer:
- A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions
- Recommend A Friend scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- On-going support
- Continuity of work
If you have the skills needed for this role, please enter your details and attach a copy of your up to date CV (this is not mandatory however some clients do require this).
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.