We believe great things begin with great people. And we believe a career with us is much more than a job – it’s an opportunity to realise your potential.
We now have a 4 month placement for an ODP/Anaesthetic Nurse in Kent. This role is within the Kent and Canterbury NHS Trust. The Kent and Canterbury Hospital is a community hospital in Canterbury, Kent, England. It is managed by the East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust.Requirements:
• Must have a current NMC/HCPC registration
• Must have at least 12 months' experience on Medical/Surgical wards over the last 2 years
– competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*• Flexible
– work the shifts that suit your lifestyle • Easy
– quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process• Modern
– update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
If you are an ODP or Anaesthetics Nurse and interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.