Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are now recruiting Operating Department Practitioners (ODP) of all specialities in Kent. This includes Scrub, Anaesthetics and Recovery. Currently, we are supplying to Kent & Canterbury Hospital. Kent and Canterbury Hospital is part of East Kent Hospitals NHS Trust and is one of the largest hospital trusts in England, with five hospitals and community clinics serving a local population of around 695,000 people
Theatre Nurse Requirements:
- Registered with the HCPC
- At least 12 months’ experience over the last 2 year
- Excellent communications skills
Our Pulse Nurses are invaluable to us, in return for your hard work and commitment you can expect;
- Attractive pay rates
- Opportunities to work across the NHS and within the Private Sector
- Weekly pay and electronic timesheet submission
- A dedicated booking teams or ability to self-book into shifts suitable for you
- Access to our inhouse Training Academy, offering free access to our Core Skills Training day
- An internal Clinical Team offering face to face Revalidation support
Pulse ‘Referral’ Scheme
Good things are worth sharing. If you know someone looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. Please click here for more details. (*T&C’s apply)
If you are interested joining the Pulse Nursing Team, then please apply directly to this advertisement, a member of our Recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss on more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.