Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are now recruiting Operating Department Practitioners (ODP) of all specialities in Kent. This includes Scrub, Anaesthetics and Recovery. Currently, we are supplying to Kent & Canterbury Hospital. Kent and Canterbury Hospital is part of East Kent Hospitals NHS Trust and is one of the largest hospital trusts in England, with five hospitals and community clinics serving a local population of around 695,000 people
Theatre Nurse Requirements:
- Registered with the HCPC
- At least 12 months’ experience over the last 2 years
Benefits of Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
If you are a ODP/Scrub nurse looking for new opportunities, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.