Operating Department Practitioners (ODP) or Theatre Nurses that have experience in anaesthetics are urgently required for our client based in West Midlands. The work available can be offered on an ad-hoc basis. This hospital opened in 1985 and serves a population of approximately 200,000. It has eight operating theatres with their new modular operating theatre being announced as open last May.
It is vital that all Operating Department Practitioners (ODP) or Theatre Nurses that want to apply:
- Will be available for at least 1 shift per week
- Have 12 months post-registration experience
- Have eligibility to work within the UK
- Have a current and valid registration with a Professional Regulatory Body
The ideal candidate will be:
- Reliable and flexible
- Willing to travel
- Efficient and competent in the care they deliver
Pulse can offer many benefits including:
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge
- On going operational and clinical support
- Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time
- Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
If you believe you have the required skills, please submit your details and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.