Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are now recruiting Operating Department Practitioners (ODP) of all specialities in Bedford. This includes Scrub, Anaesthetics and Recovery. Currently, we are supplying to Bedford Hospital offering flexible shifts - days, nights & weekends.
Theatre Nurse Requirements:
- Registered with the HCPC
- At least 12 months’ experience over the last 2 years
Our Pulse Nurses are invaluable to us, in return for your hard work and commitment you can expect;
- Attractive pay rates
- Opportunities to work across the NHS and within the Private Sector
- Weekly pay and electronic timesheet submission
- A dedicated booking teams or ability to self-book into shifts suitable for you
- An internal Clinical Team offering face to face re validation support
- Access to our inhouse Training Academy, offering free access to our Core Skills Training day
If you are interested joining the Pulse Nursing Team, then please apply directly to this advertisement, a member of our Recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss on more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.