Our client based in Bedford has eight operating theatres, covering a comprehensive range of surgical specialties. This department provides excellent surgical facilities for patients 24 hours a day. We are looking for an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) that has 12 months post-qualification experience working in an operating theatre. Pulse Nursing are recruiting for an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) with experience dealing with anaesthetics, but those that are competent in recovery or scrub as an addition will be desirable.
The operating department at this hospital pride themselves on delivering high quality of care in a clean and friendly environment, delivered by teams with a vast range of expertise, for each speciality.
To be considered, we do require the following:
- Availability of at least 1 shift per week, excluding weekends
- You must be reliable
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- 12 months post-qualification experience
Pulse are one of the UK's largest healthcare providers. If you choose to work for us as an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP), we can offer you a number of benefits including:
- Free mandatory and specialist training
- A dedicated team dealing with bookings, compliance and payroll
- A clinical team to help you with your revalidation
- Weekly payments
- Ipoint app allowing you to self-book shifts and update your availability
- Competitive rates of pay
If you are interested in this position, please submit your details below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.