Practitioner Operating Room
Working hours: 37.5/week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Pulse is actively recruiting for Operating Room Practitioners on behalf of one of the largest healthcare providers in London.
We are looking for Theatre Practitioner /ODP/Registered Nurse with a focus on scrub, to join our client’s experienced and dynamic team. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
Our client offers comprehensive private hospital services in a comfortable and relaxed environment to patients. They strongly believe that it's their people that really set them apart, from the very best medical professionals, to their attentive and highly experienced support staff.
The facility has 3 Theatres (2 laminar flow) and an endoscopy unit, a 33 bedded Surgical Ward covering a wide variety of specialties including Orthopaedics, Bariatrics, General Surgery, Vascular, Plastics, Gynae, Ophthalmology, Spinal, Urology and ENT. They have refurbished the theatre to further upgrade the environment and bring cutting edge technology to the hospital.
Roles and responsibilities
The hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures; you will assist in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism. As a Theatre Practitioner you will assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload and develop care plans that are appropriate to the patient, taking into consideration the care pathway, perioperative risks and their wellbeing.
- Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner withScrub experience and be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through a practitioner qualification, additional training is also desirable.
- Contribution pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Free wellness screening
- Life assurance
- annual salary review
- 33 days holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Career development with clear career pathways and access to further education.
- Free on-site car park
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 3567.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.