Oncology Unit Nurse - full time
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Oncology Nurse to join the Oncology Inpatients Unit at one of the most prestigious healthcare providers in London.
This is an exciting opportunity for an E Grade Nurse (Band 5/6 equivalent) to join the Oncology Inpatients Unit, with a salary of up to £43,590 on offer for the right applicant. The Organisation has a uniquely supportive and warm working culture where your contribution is valued, and you can help us provide the best, personalised healthcare, and deliver our three core values; to be Caring, Inspiring and Pioneering.
With 1,200 employees over 8 premises, we are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
The post-holder will facilitate the provision of a co-ordinated, high quality inpatient service to cancer patients in consultation with the inpatient manager.
This is a full time, permanent position working 37.5 hours per week (Days/ Nights/ Weekends)
We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%), Private Medical Healthcare, 33 days annual leave (inclusive), as well as a wide range of other benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide efficient, effective, and evidence-based nursing care to patients at the Clinic.
- To be competent in the recognition of life threatening/ and or oncology emergencies and act appropriately.
- To organise workload in line with clinical priorities.
- Network and co-ordinate with specialist practitioners and the multi-disciplinary team to ensure dissemination of holistic patient care.
Skills & Experience
- Registered General Nurse with valid NMC registration
- Post registration course within this specialist field (such as Chemotherapy Administration)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Oncology Nursing
- Can describe the impact of cancer on patients and their families
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity, apply below!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.