Pulse Nursing Agency is searching for caring and devoted Anaesthetic Nurses or ODP’s who are competent to work within Paediatric Anaesthetics to work in and around the Bristol area.
We offer a wide range of shifts at competitive rates through our NHS clients. You can book shifts through our mobile app, iPoint, where this will give you the flexibility to pick and choose when and where you want work working around your rota and lifestyle.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry daily.
Anaesthetics Nurse wanting agency shifts with Pulse will require:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working as an Anaesthetic Nurse or ODP
- Experience in Paediatric Anaesthetics
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty or need to find our more information about rolls like the above, Please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.