ODP (Operating Department Practitioner) – Kettering
Pulse are looking for ODP’s who are committed and motivated to work in the Kettering area. We have ongoing, block bookings available for ODP’s to work in anaesthetics, scrub and/or recovery.
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of twelve months experience working as an ODP in anaesthetics, scrub and/or recovery
- Current valid HCPC registration
- Candidate must be able to work within an established team
In return Pulse will offer:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Daily payroll service
- Free mandatory training
- Fast track registration
- iPoint app to update availability, book shifts and access pay slips
- Referral bonus*
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, apply today!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.