Occupational Health Nurse job/Practice Nurse
Working hours: This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Salary: Up to £45,000 depending on experience
This is a permanent, full time post Monday – Friday – 08:30-5:30pm (operating hours).
The nurse will work in a purpose build medical centre within the large corporate office. Onsite, employees can take benefit of a café, fitness centre and child care facilities.
Based on site with this corporate client, you will work as part of a team comprised of three doctors, three nurses and two senior administrators, to provide employees and their families with confidential medical advocacy and support within a case management role. You will help to facilitate medical treatment as appropriate, with the aim of optimising medical outcomes for critical, serious or complex health issues.
The onsite service is complemented by a primary care medical centre, on site occupational health and additional medical services such as physiotherapy etc.
- First point of contact for taking patients’ medical histories and triaging accordingly in liaison with the physician.
- Coordinate the delivery of required services and liaise with healthcare providers to expedite access to quality care.
- Direct individuals to appropriate resources either locally or globally
- Research and provide appropriate health information for individuals and assist them with navigating the healthcare system, both NHS and private.
- Work closely with the wider onsite medical teams to ensure integration of care e.g. Occupational Health, Primary Care, Musculoskeletal Physicians and Psychologists in London and globally.
- Covering colleagues during holiday periods.
- First level Adult Registered Nurse
- Demonstrable post registration experience in Primary Care, Mental health, secondary care or Occupational Health.
- Experience within a corporate setting, desirable but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Flexible and team player- essential
- Computer literacy essential – online medical records system
- Good time management and administration skills.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1102.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.