Pulse are pleased to announce that we are recruiting for Occupational Health Nurses to join our exciting new adventure lead by dedicated consultants. Pulse are supplying to a large range of private and public sectors across Devon.
As an registered Occupational Health Nurse working for Pulse you will be required to use your specialized experience and fantastic skills to recognise and prevent health effects from hazardous exposures and treat a variety of injuries and illness’s.
Pulse requires you to have the following:
- Minimum 6 months experience post registration (If you are not quite there please give us a call, we still want to hear from you)
- Current NMC Pin Number
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In recognition of your:
- High standard of clinical skills
- Hard working attitude and commitment to your role
- Keeping up to date with your annual training
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously at short notice
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge including updates for mandatory training
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- A friendly, nurse led office team
- Flexible working opportunities
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
- Holiday pay
- Shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Daily Payroll service
- Referral Scheme – earn £250* per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Fast Track registration – earn up to £250*
- Ipoint app allowing you to access Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day.
So if you would like to be apart of our exciting new venture lead by our dedicated consultants, working with you to ensure our requirements fit in with your lifestyle then please apply with a copy of your CV or alternatively please call us and speak to our dedicated consultant.
If you feel that this job is not for you but know of someone that might be interested please feel free to pass our details on.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.