Pulse Nursing is excited to announce that we are seeking an experienced occupational health nurse for our Aviation client based in Derby.
Pulse is currently working alongside private and public sector clients across the county in order to establish a new team of occupational health nurses who come with experience in corporate, industrial or NHS occupational health services.
This is an on-going placement for 2 days a week: 2pm-10pm Monday, and flexible for the second day (8am-5pm).
The Ideal Candidate will be:
• Up to date knowledge of OHA skills
• Experience with ECG
• Occ Health Qualification (degree or other - not a certificate)
• Audiometry certificate
• Experience in Case Management & complex cases
• Experience with Rehabilitation
• Registered on the Nursing Midwifery Council
Pulse can offer you:
• Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
• Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
• A friendly, nurse led office team.
• A dedicated case manager for each client.
• Flexible working opportunities.
• A shift rota given a month in advance.
• The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
• Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
• Holiday pay.
• Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
• A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
• On-going support is provided
• Specialist training is provided
• In-depth knowledge of our clients
• We provide continuity of work
• Daily Payroll service
• Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
• Free Mandatory training
If you are interested in this position, please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.