Occupational Health Nurse
Pulse is extremely interested in recruiting an enthusiastic and self-aware Occupational Health Nurse to work a short term contract – initially 6 months, part time or full time hours within the Bedfordshire area with an NHS client. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic established Occupational Health and well being team.
What Pulse can offer you?
A successful Occupation Health Nurse will have the following:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
Easy – convenient online recruitment process
Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
· 2 years NHS Occupational Health experience
· NMC registered nurse
· Reliable, adaptable, dependable
· To support and maintain productive and collaborative working in the Trust regarding Improving Lives, Choosing Health and other such initiatives.
· Occupational Health Diploma or Degree with experience in case/attendance management.
· Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
· Excellent communication skills
Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
· Ensuring that services delivered by the OH Service meet recognized standards
· Maintaining an understanding of current Professional and National developments applicable to Occupational Health and Well Being.
· Work with the team to ensure that clinical governance requirements are met. This will include investigation of untoward occurrences, accidents and complaints and taking appropriate action.
· Undertake pre-placements health assessments for Occupational Health clients, advising managers of a candidate’s fitness for a specific job where required.
· Support immunisation programmes for all clients which is undertaken in line with the local Occupational Health patient group directives and includes venepuncture.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers established for almost 30 years. Pulse continuously excels in providing the highest standards of care and quality.
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty, or would like to find out more about Pulse and what we could offer you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.