Occupational Health Nurse Advisor
Brighton and Sussex
Fixed Term 7 months (maternity cover) with potential for on-going duties with Pulse
£30 p/h (negotiable)
We are urgently looking for an experienced Band 6 Occupational Health Nurse Advisor for a 3 day a week contract, to cover maternity leave.
- To provide all aspects of nursing care including assessments, consultation, advice, education, phlebotomy, testing and immunisations,
- To work Autonomously and understand when referral to specialists is necessary and make referral as required
- Complete assessments and manage case load from referral to final outcome
- Undertake Risk Assessments for BBVs and appropriate action, in line with the DoH Guidelines following body fluid exposure/needlestick injury
- To keep appropriate records in line with departmental and Trust protocol
- To assess fitness to work following management referral
- Carry out any other reasonable duties, as requested by the manager or supervisor, as per the needs of the service.
The successful OH Nurse Advisor will be organised, reliable and able to prioritise own workload. You will have excellent communication skills. A Post Graduate Qualification in Occupational Health, current registration with the NMC (part 3) and 6-12 months experience are required for this role
PULSE CAN OFFER YOU
- Flexible working opportunities
- Holiday pay
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- Daily Payroll service
- Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse* conditions apply
- Fast Track registration – earn up to £250* conditions apply
- Ipoint app allowing you to access Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
If you feel that this job is for you please apply with a copy of your CV or alternatively please call us and speak to our dedicated consultant to find out more about this and similar roles.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.