Pulse has a rewarding and fulfilling opportunity for a band 8B/C Occupational Health Manager, working with one of the largest and most successful foundation trusts in the UK. The position is based in the heart of London with easy transportation links.
The successful candidate will demonstrate senior clinical leadership, management of the occupational Health Service, and support deputy director in improving staff experiences and becoming an employer of choice
The post holder will deliver a high quality and effective Occupational Health Service,
Using and developing appropriate electronic records management system to plan and evaluate occupational medicine.
Demonstrate visible leadership to staff, be accountable for the professional development of staff in their clinical supervision within the department.
Must be able to work with the lead occupational health adviser, in developing and monitoring clinical performance standards, in conjunction with management teams.
Why Join Pulse
- Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends.
- Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app ipoint.
- Be the first to access a wide range of work opportunities across the UK.
- Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Loyalty scheme - You’ll receive one point for every hour worked with Pulse, collect points and turn them in to rewards.
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.