Position – Occupational Health Advisor – Midlands Region
Ref – DBOHA
Salary –up to £40k DOE
Hours –Full-time – 40hrs per week
My client specialise in the provision of on-site health surveillance, hearing tests, occupational health services and occupational health & safety management.
Due to their expansion and continued success, they are looking to recruit an experienced OHA/OHN to join their established Occupational Health Team. You will be based primarily from your home covering the Midlands area to further support the professional and high quality services provided to their Clients.
This is a varied role and will entail the full remit of Occupational Health including the following -
• Lung function testing
• Audiometric testing
• Biological monitoring
• Lone health assessments
• Psychological assessments
• Driver medicals
• Absence management
• Remote Case management
• Fit to work medicals
• Health promotion
• Vaccination programmes
My client provides OH services to a variety of industries and work with both small and multinational clients, dependant on the needs of the business, these services may be required at the clients site.
Education and Training
The successful candidate will have a proven track record providing case management to clients in a variety of different industries in addition to the following:
• Current Registered General Nurse (RGN) qualification.
• Occupational Health qualification
• Recorded on part 3 of the Nursing and Midwifery Council register (Ideal but not essential)
• HAV’s Tier 3 qualified ( or be willing to undertake the training for further qualification)
• Car Driver
• Own Vehicle
• 40hr working week – Monday to Friday (though occasional flexibility is needed)
• 28 days including Bank Holidays, increasing on length of service
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.