Occupational Health Advisor
Salary: Competitive (Dependent on skills and experience)
Permanent, Full time
Shift pattern: 37.5hrs per week (Monday – Friday, starting at 9am)
Pulse is excited to work in partnership with one of the UKs leading healthcare providers to recruit an Occupational Health Advisor to join their team.
The organisation is one of the UK’s leading providers of corporate healthcare services, with extensive experience of creating and delivering effective and innovative corporate wellness strategies.
As an Occupational Health Advisor, you will be working closely with a Senior Occupational Health Nurse Advisor and will be responsible for providing pre-placement medical reviews, triage and case
Roles and responsibilities
- Ensure that service delivery is both efficient and effective, as well as delivering core activities within agreed target times and to required and agreed client employer standards.
- Carrying out all aspects of sickness absence case management including mental health issues and fitness for work assessments face to face or by telephone. Also dealing with urgent situations when needed.
- Enable effective joint working between the OH team and the clients Health and Safety Teams.
- Advise the client in the implementation of policies and procedures to achieve compliance with the medical aspects of H&S legislation.
- Registered General Nurse – or equivalent – part 1 of NMC Register (Essential).
- Competent in all aspects of sickness absence case management including mental health issues and fitness for work assessments (Essential).
- Knowledge & experience of clinical governance within an OH setting (Essential).
- Registered on part 3 of NMC Register – Occupational Health (Desirable).
- Educated to at least degree level (Desirable).
- Private pension
- Private healthcare for your whole family and access to private GP
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Critical illness cover
- 247.5hrs annual holidays, with the option to buy and sell
- Career development with clear career pathways and access to further education
- Support with relocation if you are living outside of London; subject to terms and conditions
If you are interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information. If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250* voucher for successful* referral.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.