Pulse is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated qualified Occupational Health Adviser who is working to the equivalent of a band 7. This will be over a three month period working 37.5 hours per week and you will be delivering the full remit of an Occupational Health service in the NHS. You will need to have NHS Occupational Health experience and expertise in sickness absence management.
Why choose Pulse?
Pulse has an exceeding reputation based on 30 years experience and is a leading UK and international provider of healthcare staffing. We care about each any every one of our staff and we wouldn’t be able to excel without their compassionate hard work and support.
The Occupational Health and Safety Service (OHSS) works to promote maintain and improve the health of the employee, to safeguard employees’ health from risk arising from their work and working environment and to promote the health of the organisation. The post holder will be required to undertake a comprehensive range of occupational health activities related to:
- Assessment of employee fitness to work
- Protection of employee health at work
- Promotion of employee health at work
- Support of individuals with disabilities in both gaining and sustaining employment
- To lead in the on-going development of the OHSS which includes clear leadership for both managers and employees using the service and organisations with which the Service comes into contact.
- Take a leadership role within the team while maintaining a team based approach to operational activities.
- Promote and participate in the implementation of the Occupational Health strategy and maintain an awareness of broader nursing issues
- Organise and participate in occupational health programmes and teach, act as facilitator/mentor/preceptor as required.
- Promote and maintain open and effective communication between managers, users of the service (clients) and colleagues while respecting the boundaries of confidentiality
If you are interested in applying for this role please apply below to hear from one of our team members. We will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.