Position – Nursing Services Manager/Ward Manager
Ref – ZANSMSURREY
Location – Surrey
Salary – Dependent upon experience
To provide exemplary planned care for patients while supporting the management of a team.
To support the team leader in ensuring that the team delivers effective patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership.
- Develop practice in the assessment of health and well-being needs.
- Develop practice in addressing individual’s health and well-being needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and practice and assist others to continually professionally develop.
- Develops a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security.
- Develop and improve services.
- Improve quality.
- Support and enable equality, diversity and rights.
- Lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices.
- Delegate work to others.
- Determine the effective use of efficient use of physical and financial resources.
- Undertake Human resource activities for all members of the team.
Qualifications and Training
- Clinical or management degree.
- Evidence of substantial post registration continual professional development in management and other clinically related and relevant subjects
- Meeting financial and key performance indicators.
- Management, motivation and development of teams in particular a track record of successfully applying performance management
- Evidence of management of change and supporting strategic management initiatives.
- Supporting the commercial development of clinical services including supporting the creation of new business and innovative opportunities.
- Experience of consultant engagement to increase business performance, plus the ability to challenge consultants to influence best practice
- Positive working relationship with regulators.
- Dealing with serious adverse events.
- Strategic planning and development.
- Previous experience of managing multidisciplinary teams
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 07918 720922 or alternatively please forward your CV to email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.