Pulse is seeking Registered General Nurses (RGN) to work in nursing homes across Liverpool on a bank shift basis. You must be able to work as part of a team to provide and maintain professional standards of care
- To be responsible for the well-being of residents within the care home, ensuring that their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- To act in accordance with the NMC Code of Professional conduct
- Strive to preserve and maintain the dignity, individuality and privacy of all residents within a warm and caring atmosphere
To apply you must:
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience within a nursing home environment within the UK in the last 12 months
- Have an up to date NMC pin
- Be able to complete satisfactory CRB/POVA checks
- Be authorised to work in the EEC
- Be able to provide employment references
To apply for this role or for more information, simply complete the form below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.