Pulse are looking to recruit skilled Registered General Nurses for nursing home shifts within Greater Manchester, with experience working in nursing homes or on medical wards.
We are a leading UK and International provider of healthcare staffing. Providing nurses with an easy and effective way of gaining more shifts and experience, to fit around their current commitments.
Experience / Requirements:
• Must be registered with the NMC
• Experience in a nursing home is beneficial but not mandatory, but must be willing to do online course to enable you to work in care homes.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Be reliable and dedicated to providing the best care for their patients
The benefits of choosing Pulse Nursing:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you’re interested in or currently working within a nursing home and would like to find out more about Pulse and what we could offer you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.