Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for skilled Registered General Nurses (RGN) to work ad hoc/temporary shifts within the Merseyside area.
We are looking for RGN’s to work a variety of shifts with some of our top clients, and for this you will receive our competitive rates of pay. Ideally, experience in a Nursing Home would be beneficial however, this is not mandatory.
Experience/Requirements for a Registered General Nurse:
• Must be registered with the NMC
• Experience in a nursing home is beneficial but not mandatory, but must be willing to do online course to enable you to work in care homes.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Be reliable and dedicated to providing the best care for their patients
Why choose Pulse Nursing?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are interested in the above role, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss this and other opportunities.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.