Pulse Nursing have exciting opportunities for Registered General Nurses (RGN) to work temporary shifts in Nursing Homes with some of our key clients.
We are looking for dedicated and passionate RGN’s to work a variety of shifts and for this you will receive our competitive rates of pay. Ideally experience would be beneficial but not mandatory and we will be more than happy to speak to anyone wishing to start their work within care homes.
Pulse Nursing is one of the UK’s top recruitment agencies, supplying a number of NHS and private trusts since 1987.
Experience required for a Registered General Nurse:
• Have a valid registration with the NMC
• Experience in a nursing home (beneficial)
• Great communication and interpersonal skills on all levels
• Be reliable and dedicated to providing the best care for their patients
Why choose Pulse Nursing?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are interested in the above role, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss this and other opportunities.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.