Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting dedicated and passionate nurses to work temporary shifts in the Newcastle area.
We are looking for nurses (RGN’s) to work a variety of shifts with some of our top clients for highly competitive rates of pay. Shifts for both days and nights are available.
At pulse we understand that nurses have out of work commitments, and that’s why our new app ipoint lets you pick and choose your shifts and the hours you work for Pulse.
Pulse have been supplying a high quality service to the NHS and Private sector for over 30 years.
What do you need?
- Have a current registration with the NMC
- Experience in a nursing home (this is not compulsory however would be beneficial)
- Great communication and interpersonal skills on all levels
- Be reliable and dedicated to providing the best care for all patients
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Extra – access to over 3,000 benefits and discounts, in-store and online with Pulse Perks
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you’re a Registered General Nurse and you are interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your speciality or need to find our more information about rolls like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.