Pulse nursing are currently recruiting for healthcare assistants with experience in nursing homes to join our agency and help meet the demand through working flexible hours. You will be required to be dedicated to your role and willing to work flexible hours in a variety of nursing homes located in the county of Wiltshire.
As a healthcare assistant working for Pulse you must be able to use your skills to adapt to the different surroundings you will be working within. You will be working closely with clients, their families and peers alike.
Pulse requires you to have the following:
- healthcare experience including 6 months in a nursing home
- good communication and reliability
- ability to provide work references
- occupational health evidence or be willing to obtain vaccinations
Pulse Nursing offers market leading benefits including:
- flexible working hours including days and nights to fit in with your lifestyle
- dedicated booking consultants and an online bookings system allowing you a quick and easy approach to managing your working week
- 24-our support services
- mandatory training updates allowing you to keep your training up to date
- fast track registration - earn more money if you are cleared and worked in so many weeks
- daily payroll
Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.