Position – Nurse Prescriber – Manchester
Ref – EKNPM
Salary – Salary % of treatments sold
Hours – Part Time
Our client has a vacancy in Manchester for a Nurse Prescriber to join their team of staff in their clinic. This role is offered on a permanent, part time basis.
Whilst working in this role you would be willing to consider as a self-employed Prescriber and your salary would be a % of treatments sold. Our client is looking for someone to start ASAP.
• To provide a high level of treatment and care to patients attending the clinic.
• To ensure the administration of treatments optimising customer care and experience and effectively utilising time.
• Nurse Prescriber providing skin treatments including anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers
• To consult patients seeking information relating to the various treatments we offer.
• Support the patient pathway.
• Customer service experience
• Good treatment knowledge
• Relevant and strong experience in injectable treatments and aesthetic medicine.
• Team player
• Professional with good communication skills.
• Must be a qualified nurse with a valid NMC pin number.
• Registered Nurse Prescriber with V300 qualification.
KEY WORDS – NURSE PRESCRIBER, V300, RGN , SENIOR, COSMETICS, INJECTABLE, AESTHETIC.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.