An exciting opportunity has become available for a Nurse Prescriber to work with one of our fantastic private client’s team based in Canterbury. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering one shift per week between Monday and Friday for an initial 6-month period with view to be extended until the end of the year. We are happy to assist with accommodation, if needed.
Our client is seeking a practitioner who is able to do drug titration and medicines review and also has previous ADHD experience. With the support of the clinicians in the team, the post-holder will be responsible for:
- Carrying out medication reviews of children and adults with ADHD and assisting in the provision of a specialist assessment;
- Consultation and treatment service to children and adults with ADHD and their families and/or carers
- In addition to an appropriate professional qualification, applicants would be expected to be able to demonstrate a genuine interest regarding this client group and ideally experience of working with people with ADHD.
Why Join Pulse Nursing Agency?
- Reliable– faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy recruitment process – candidates can meet face to face with their recruiter or complete their recruitment in the comfort of their own home
- Flexible working – you can choose your own shifts which helps promote a respectable work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £250 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.