Pulse Nursing agency are recruiting dynamic Nurse Practitioners (Or ENP's) in the Cramlington area to work flexible ad hoc shifts within the urgent care centre. We have a variety of shifts available at competitive rates of pay, which can be booked easily using our online app ipoint.
Pulse Nursing is an established, reputable agency providing a high-quality service to the NHS and private sector. We pride ourselves on recruiting outstanding Nurses and healthcare professionals and reward their efforts with the following benefits.
Nurse Practitioners are required to have:
- A current NMC registration
- Minimum of twelve months experience working as a Nurse Practitioner
- Ideally have Minor Injury, Minor Illness qualification or a Msc in Advanced Clinical Practice
- Ideally be a Prescribe
Benefits of joining Pulse Nursing include:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
If you are a Nurse Practitioner in the North East area and are interested in hearing more about the work available in your area, please get in touch and a member of the team will contact you.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.