Pulse is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner / Advanced Nurse Practitioner for flexible shifts in various locations across East Sussex. The successful nurse will have the opportunity to work flexibly within their own availability in units that assess and treat minor injuries and illnesses. Our client requires the nurse practitioner to be competent and confident in making the relevant clinical decisions and give the correct advice in a compassionate and timely manor. Please apply with your CV and a dedicated recruitment consultant will contact you to answer any questions regarding the current locations.
Pulse requires the nurse practitioner to have:
- A minimum of 12 months post registration experience, MIU experience preferred.
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Confidence in working in MIU
- Occupational Health evidence in line with the DOH
Pulse can offer the nurse practitioner:
- Flexible day shifts
- Referal schemes up to £250*
- A Fast track recruitment service with £250* bonus
- Access to our interactive booking service
- Band 6 / 7 pay rates
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.