Pulse are seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner / ANP for ad hoc duties, at a Minor Injuries Unit in Sittingbourne, Kent.
You will be confident in working as an independent practitioner; triaging, assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with minor injury and minor medical conditions.
The successful ANP/ Advanced Nurse Practitioner, will have at least 12 months experience in either a Primary or Secondary Care Setting and preferably have an MSc in Advanced Practice or a Minor Injury/Minor Illness qualification and a prescribing qualification.
Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We support NHS Trusts and private sector organisations by placing the best healthcare professionals into a wider range of roles. We care passionately about the quality of staff and services and recognise the importance of achieving the highest standards. Through attracting and nurturing the best people, we help clients deliver the best compassionate care.
Pulse offer the following benefits:
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Fasttrack Your Recruitment and earn £250 at the same time* conditions apply
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*conditions apply
- Free annual training and Occupational Health screening
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
This position will be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to top up their current salary and gain experience within a new and friendly team of GPs, ANPs, Practice nurses and HCAs.
In order to register, ANP’s will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and Enhanced DBS check.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.