Position – Nurse Endoscopist – South West
Ref – ZANRSENDO
Location – South West
Salary – £45,000 – £55,000
Hours – Full Time The Vacancy –
My clients centre is one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers and has a long and strong track record in modern and efficient healthcare services when and where they are needed. My client is currently looking for a Nurse Endoscopist to work at various locations across the South West including Gloucester, Oxford and Bristol.
These roles are available on a full and part time basis.The Endoscopist is required to provide some or all of the following services for which they have been authorised as competent by IEL -
• Trans Nasal Gastroscopy
• Oral Gastroscopy
• Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
• Diagnostic and therapeutic
• Capsule endoscopy
• IBS Clinics
• Telephone advice to referring clinicians
• Attendance and participation at Company and unit governance meetings.
• Triage of referrals
• Unit CQC inspectionsSkills and Experience –
• Registered on the appropriate part of the NMC register.
• 3 years’ experience working as a registered nurse with a minimum of one year’s experience in an endoscopy unit.
• Be willing to undertake or have undertaken a development programme, which includes a nurse endoscopy course at relevant university, and any additional basic skills courses required to become a dual trained practitioner.
• Be flexible and able to travel to clients various south west sites.
• Hold a current full driving licence valid in UK with access to suitable transport on appointment. Benefits –
• Highly competitive salary
• Generous flexible benefits package
• Private medical insurance
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work Scheme
• Gym membership schemes.
Key Words - Nurse Endoscopist, Endoscopy, RGN, Registered General Nurse, Gastroscopy, Colonoscopy, NMC.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.