Nurse Associate Mental health
Permanent, full time
Based on 37.5 hours per week – 12.5 hour shifts
Salary: £23,546.25 - £24,446.24 per annum
Pulse is working alongside an established organisation to recruit a Nurse Associates to join one of their unique hospitals based in Staffordshire.
The hospital is a High Dependency Inpatient Rehabilitation Service for people with Learning Disabilities, that provides specialist assessments, treatments and rehabilitation for adults with intellectual disabilities, mental health needs, autistic spectrum disorders, including those with varying
degrees of challenging behaviours and forensic histories. It has 46 beds spread across six wards.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Understanding and assessing clinical risk.
- Ability to utilise care plans to effectively deliver care pathways to patients.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work cohesively with clinical teams under the guidance of ward management team.
- Ability to develop professional working relationships with challenging patient groups.
Skills and experience:
- NMC registered Nurse Associate
- Experienced in working within multi-disciplinary teams
- Compassionate approach in working with service users, friends, families/carers and professional approach in working with outside agencies
- Flexible working patterns
- Ongoing training and development
- Pension scheme
- A range of staff benefits
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.