We are looking for Newly Qualified Registered Mental Health and Learning Disability Nurses seeking their first role in the Leicester area. We have current vacancies within the NHS and private sector and can offer a wide range of benefits, outstanding training and support through Preceptorship and competitive salaries. We are looking for newly qualified Registered Nurses (RMN/RNLD) who are passionate and driven to achieve outstanding levels of nursing care in their first qualified position.
The benefits of this Preceptorship Nurse (RMN/RNLD) role include:
- Generous salary package
- Relevant training and development
- Support through Preceptorship
- Golden hello on some wards
- Part time hours available
- Relocation/subsidised travel available
- Potential training for additional qualifications
As Registered Nurse (preceptor) you will be delivering specialist care for patients who may be detained under the Mental Health Act. The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing expert care to patients with complex enduring mental health needs and challenging behaviour. You will be competent across a range of clinical skills and have a clear understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983. In your role, you will be assessing, planning and supporting patients within a specialist multidisciplinary team.
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse (Preceptorship) – RMN/RNLD:
- Providing and developing person centred care
- Coordinating and providing a range of therapeutic activities and monitoring their effectiveness
- Educating and supporting healthcare and junior staff members
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse qualified with relevant experience (RMN/RNLD)
- Newly qualified
- Up to date clinical experience
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.