Newly Qualified/Preceptorship Nurses
Permanent, full time
Salary: £25623 – £28,998.50 per annum
If you are looking to work alongside one of the UK’s largest, independent hospitals we have a great Preceptorship nursing opportunity for you!
Pulse are actively looking Newly Qualified Preceptorship Nurses to work as named nurse or key worker (with facilitation) for a defined group of patients / residents for an expert care provider for mental illness, learning disabilities and brain injury.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To ensure a comprehensive assessment is completed for the patients/residents to ensure a comprehensive person-centred assessment is completed for their pathway.
- Ensure that each patient has an individual care plan and risk assessment, which considers the patient (if appropriate) and their carers views, with regular reviews.
- To administer medicine within the guidelines and framework of the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
Skills and experience:
- NMC registered newly Qualified Nurse
- Yearly discretionary bonus
- Generous annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- A range of staff benefits
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1102.
If this position is not right for you but you have a friend or colleague to refer, we can offer a £250 referral voucher for all successful referrals *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.