Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) – Preceptorship Roles
Permanent, full time
Up to £28,702 per annum
Are you currently looking to kickstart your mental health nursing career?
Pulse are delighted to be currently working with a leading healthcare organisation to recruit a budding mental health nurse to join one of their prestigious hospitals in London.
Set in a leafy location, this outstanding hospital provides person-centered care for patients with eating disorders and comorbid psychiatric disorders such as depression, anxiety or OCD.
You will have an NMC pin and a keen desire to learn and develop in the role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
- Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
- Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
- Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with patient, relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Skills and Experience
- Generous annual leave
- Access to the company pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- RCNi membership
- Opportunities for further career development
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.