Pulse has an excellent and rewarding office based placement for a Band7 Clinical Nurse Specilist to work with the Adult ADHD Service in Surbiton South West London.
Initially the placement is until 31 March 2019 on a fixed term contract. You will be working closely with their Lead Nurse within the Service, as well as with the Neurodevelopmental Service (NdS) Multidisciplinary team. The role will involve contributing to the assessment process as well as developing and facilitating individual coaching and psychoeducational sessions and group work. They are currently evaluating the effectiveness of the QB test within our diagnostic service and opportunities exist to become involved in their project.
we are a not for profit social enterprise, proud of delivering patient-led, high quality health and social care community services for residents in Kingston & Richmond as part of the NHS family.
- To help Adults with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), working within professional guidelines and service policies
- To provide diagnostic assessment, post-diagnostic advice and consultation to colleagues and carers across the service. To provide time limited, individual and group based intervention and coaching related to ADHD symptomatology.
- To provide interventions directly and indirectly, including post-diagnostic psycho-educational sessions, using a variety of different models
- To monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of interventions to promote and support services which are flexible, responsive, sustainable and consistent
- To independently manage a caseload and the care of service users
- To exercise full responsibility and autonomy for the treatment, appropriate discharge of service users, including those with the most complex presentations. Ensuring appropriate assessment, intervention and communication with the referrer and GP.
- To communicate in a highly skilled and sensitive manner, information concerning the assessment and treatment plans of adults with ADHD and to monitor and evaluate progress
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are interested in this role or any other role at Pulse, please get in touch today or alternatively complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.