Are you a neonatal nurse looking to pick up some extra shifts a month? Pulse Nursing Agency is currently looking for neonatal nurses in Stockton on Tees – Newcastle area.
With our new online registration link nurses have been cleared to work in as little as three weeks once signed up making it easy and accessible for our nurses to complete the process in a short space of time.
You can book shifts through our mobile app, ‘iPoint’ which will give you access to pay rates for each hospital and gives paediatric nurses the flexibility to work around their lifestyle.
Pulse requires neonatal nurses to have:
• A minimum of twelve months recent experience on NICU
• Current NMC Registration
• At least 2 clinical references
Neonatal nurses will be entitled to:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a neonatal nurse interested in working in the Stockton on Tees area please apply below to hear back from one of our team members shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.