If you are a talented neonatal nurse looking for exciting new opportunities in and around the Wakefield - West Yorkshire area, Pulse can provide you with fantastic rates of pay and flexible working options.
We have a variety of shifts available from:
With our new online registration link candidates have been cleared to work in as little as two weeks once signed up making it easy and accessible for our nurses to complete the process in a short space of time to then start picking up work. You can book shifts through our mobile app, ‘iPoint’ which will give you access to pay rates for each hospital and gives neonatal nurses the flexibility to work around their lifestyle.
Pulse is one of the leading staffing healthcare agencies in the UK and has been providing the NHS and private services with healthcare professionals for 30 years.
As an agency we require our Neonatal Nurses to have the following skills and experiences;
- At least 12 months current clinical experience in NICU/SCBU
- Must be a registered NMC nurse
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months
- Work well alone and with other associates
- Be flexible and willing to work
- Adaptable to different and fast changing hospital settings
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply below and we will contact you shortly to discuss your application.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.