Are you an neonatal nurse looking to work ad hoc shifts in Leeds - West Yorkshire area? Pulse is looking for NICU or SCBU experienced nurses who are compassionate, organised, and committed about delivering the best possible performance.
We have a variety of shifts available from:
We are the leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
As an agency we require our Neonatal Nurses to have the following skills and experiences;
- At least 12 months current clinical experience in NICU/SCBU
- Must be a registered NMC nurse
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Please apply below to hear back from one of our team members shortly. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.