If you are a talented NICU/SCBU nurse looking for exciting new opportunities in and around the Bradford - West Yorkshire area, you are currently in high demand! Pulse can provide you with fantastic rates of pay and flexible working options.
We offer neonatal nurses an easy way to book shifts using our new ipoint application that allows you to pick the shifts that are best suited to your lifestyle online, and even view rates for each hospital.
Pulse is one of the leading staffing healthcare agencies in the UK and has been providing the NHS and private services with healthcare professionals for 30 years.
As an agency we require our Neonatal Nurses to have the following skills and experiences:
- At least 12 months current clinical experience in NICU/SCBU.
- Must be a registered NMC nurse.
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months.
- Work well alone and with other associates.
- Be flexible and willing to work.
- Adaptable to different and fast changing hospital settings.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you are a neonatal nurse interested in working in the Bradford area please apply below to hear back from one of our team members shortly to discuss your registration with Pulse.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.