Pulse currently require more Neonatal Nurses to work within Devon. We are here to help our nurses through every step, from registering to choosing the shifts they want, based on availability. You however, can do this yourself now with our free app iPoint, you get first choice of new and available shifts in your area, and you can book as many or as little as you want dependent on your experience. Opportunities are available to work Ad-hoc shift's or short term placement's.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International providers, having provided staffing solutions since 1987. We make sure our clients and nurses are helped to the highest standards.
Experience / Requirements for a Neonatal Nurse:
• Twelve months current clinical experience
• Adaptable to different hospital settings
• Strong communication skills
• Work efficiently alone and with associates
The benefits of choosing Pulse
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you’re interested in this particular role, or would like to find out more about Pulse and what we could offer you. Please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.