Pulse are currently looking for a Neonatal nurse to work ad-hoc shifts within Nottingham and the surrounding areas.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for more flexibility, hours that suit you and competitive rates of pay.
In order to be considered for this position you need to have the following;
• A valid and current NMC registration
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• 12 months post-qualification experience in an Neonatal department
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Flexibility and reliability
Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and international healthcare sectors and can offer you the following benefits:
• Excellent pay rates
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Daily payroll service
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
• Free mandatory training*
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
If you feel you are right for this position please upload your CV and one of Recruitment team will be in touch
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.